I do really like our Bb customer service team. They’re all nice, funny and, what’s more, they are all incredibly organised. A trait I thoroughly admire – see my blog on being an organised mum.
Sometimes however, they’re so organised, it’s frankly a little on the scary side. So, when one of our customer service team (who shall remain nameless but you can track her down if you follow us on Twitter) told me she’d bought and wrapped all her Christmas presents by the end of October, it should haven’t have come as a huge surprise. But I was torn, right down the middle, between deep seated respect… and utter horror. Surely, no? Sigh.
If, like me, you’re only just really getting into the shopping (it’s more festive to wait, surely), then we can help. There are mountains of options for gifts out there but at Babes with Babies you’ll discover that we’ve hand-picked some very special, thoughtful Christmas gifts which are perfect for mums, dads and babies. We love to find gifts that will make them feel really special.
Here are five of my favourites.
1. The cool Dad gift (perfect for my brother-in-law + my brand new nephew = lots of cute Dad and Baby pics this Christmas).
2. The one that will make her cry. This is seriously thoughtful and really beautiful. It’s a great heirloom piece to save forever. Tip: if she likes gold and silver mixed, try this one (as worn by Victoria Beckham).
3. The pregnancy gift that isn’t pink. Have you ever tried to find a gift to say ‘well done on your pregnancy?’ There are lots of humorous/useless pressies out there and many of them are rather girlie. This is one of our bestsellers; simple, stylish, grown-up and gorgeous.
4. For a fashionista. A sleek, modern take on the baby changing bag. No spots, flowers, fluffiness, just simple lines and brilliantly considered utilitarian design.
5. Sexy, soft slippers. Slippers are something you never get round to buying yourself. They make such a nice indulgent present but there are some horrors out there. These are neat, sweet and oh-so-soft.
See more fabulous Christmas gift recommendations here. And don’t forget we can gift-wrap it for you if you want to send it directly, or if you’re not such a dab-hand with the sellotape. Happy Christmas shopping! It’s okay to start now I think…